Galaxy S20-S20+-S20 ultra and The Z Flip Phone
Galaxy EarBuds (Wireless Charging Case)
Google Pixel 3-3xl-4-4xl
Google Pixel Buds ( Wireless Charging Case)
Apple iPhone 8-8plus-X-Xr-Xs-Xsmax-11-11pro-11pro max-12-12pro max-12mini
Apple AirPods and AirPods Pro (Wireless Charging Case)
How To Wirelessly Charge Your Smartphone
What you need
The smartphone has to have qi integrated wireless charging that allows for an easy
and intuitive charging experience.
1. Place your smartphone on the charger with the display facing up. For best
performance, place it in the center of the charger.
2. Your smartphone should start charging a few seconds after you place it on your
• Wireless charging uses magnetic induction to charge your smartphone. Don't
place anything between your smartphone and the charger. Magnetic mounts, magnetic
cases, or other objects, the charger might reduce performance or damage magnetic strips or RFID chips like those found in some credit cards, security badges, passports, and key fobs.
If your case holds any of these sensitive items, remove them before charging or make sure that they aren’t between the back of your smartphone and the charger.
• If it isn't charging or is charging slowly and your smartphone has a thick case,
metal case, or battery case, try removing the case.
• If your smartphone vibrates—when it gets a notification, this can shift position.
Which can cause charging to stop. If this happens often, consider turning Off
Vibration Or Turn On The Do Not Disturb Function.
Troubleshooting Android Phones If You Are Experiencing Pausing While Charging
-Go To: Settings-Accessories-Turn Off-Fast Wireless Charging